Top 10 reasons Why You Should Pay a Good SEO Company
- Your prospects use the internet to find your services.
- Your Revenues come from one or two primary sources, and the Internet isn’t one of them.
- You have tried to get your site more visible on your own, but it’s not.
- You have tried Pay Per Click and it didn’t work.
- You have used a SEO company and never saw real results.
- You would like new prospects to call you every day.
- Your site was built by a friend of your sister who now has gone into real estate and doesn’t have time to make changes, but you think it’s a pretty good site.
- You don’t have 16 hours a week to keep up on the latest SEO news, research, and changes.
- You hate to work on a computer.
Reasons your shouldn’t hire a SEO Company
- They promise you first position rankings
- They are very inexpensive
- They sent you a very impressive email sales pitch
- Your sisters company used them for “Locksmith for your home in Garden City” and they are now in the 5th position under that keyword.
- Your prospects do not find your services on line.
- They talk about really complicated Internet stuff and seem to understand the Interweb really well.
- They know secret Google information because they worked there 5 years ago as an Intern.
- They know secret SEO tricks they won’t tell you. (There are no SEO tricks BTW)
- They have no references in your industry.
- They can not produce 5 references from the last 12 months.
- They won’t tell you who they have worked for based on client privacy. (Huh?)
What you are paying for when you hire an SEO.
- Years of experience.
- Constant research into changes in SEO.
- A clear and proven understanding of White Hat SEO.
- A long track record which recent success in generating revenue through the Internet.
- Transparency and reporting.
- A complete understanding of on site SEO, Social media as it relates to promoting your site, conversion tactics on your site, content generation, your link profile, and high authority site attraction.
What you shouldn’t pay for when you hire an SEO
- Submitting your site to a bunch of directories every month.
- Writing poorly written articles and spinning them on a bunch of Article sites.
- A secret sauce.
Search Engine Optimization has changed more in the last year than in the history of the service. The proof that a SEO is worth its fee is if their clients have not suffered in the last year, and if it was local SEO, since April 2012.
Ask them for references from 3 similar industry clients who have used them for several years, and 3 that have started with them since April. Call those references and look for them on line.
Our company, My One Call llc provides internet visibility marketing for Attorneys, CPA’s, Residential Contractors, Home Improvement Companies, Publishing Company’s, On Line E Commerce sites, Professional services, and many more. We often get called in after a business has spent far too much money on sub standard SEO services. Using the above guidelines will save you money, and get you to the right Internet Marketing company quicker.
Call us if we can help. 303 500 3053.
6 thoughts on “Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Pay a Good SEO Company”
Before hiring an SEO company, you should consider a few points; the points that can help you in making the right choice. You should pay good amount to good seo company because they have spread your business online which will eventually help your business established
I especially agree with your point, “They promise you first position rankings.” They genuinely could get you on the first page of Google but it’s not what you think. One, they could put you up there in the paid search. Two, they could get you on the first page for a keyword that is totally irrelevant or doesn’t have any traffic to it. Good article.
@dave, Thanks for the comment. Hope things are great at Green Chair. Always appreciated your company’s professionalism.
Wonderful post and really very informative. It is now quite important that a every business should have a website designed and marketing same on internet. SEO, social media etc. it has bright path for any business to enhance their sales online. Once again very nice post and I have subscribed your blog, hope you will post more good posts like this in near future. Thanks
Your content is really great and I truly enjoyed reading it, keep walking
Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from here.