SEO tips for Denver Colorado web master s and business owners.
Recently Matt Cutts, the voice of Google for SEO , has been talking a bunch about the recent Panda changes at Google. Here is what all this comes down to for SEO and business owners. Google says if someone will “book m,rk” your site, your in good shape for better rankings, and then they add a hundred other things. But, to me, if we can focus on just that one aspect, the rest will fall in line quickly.
Here are some tips to get you thinking about why someone would book mark your site:
- Calculators. Useful information. How much will they save, spend, or what ever, for your service
- Cartoons. I know, odd, but a well done funny cartoon can get a lot of attention
- Pictures of customers. Good pictures will bring your customers back and they will tell there friends
- Forums. Information with good interaction on your industry can bring lots of attention
- Q and A. A well thought out Q.A. about important items in your industry
- Videos of ________. How are process works, who are customers are, how we got started.
- Tips. Good tips they can not find somewhere else
- DIY. Why not! This can be very helpful
- Contests. A good old fashion contest!
You don’t have to spend a ton of time linking other sites to yours if your site naturally attracts visitors through interesting and unique content.
Let us know what ideas work for you.
- SEO and Basement Finishing in Denver (denverbasement.com)